How a Hosted Microsoft Exchange e-mail system could be a smart move for your business.
Since writing our blog about Hosted Exchange email in January we have had a lot of interest and many of our clients moving onto this very flexible system. So what is all the fuss about?
Basically Hosted Exchange 2010 is a secure business-class email messaging and collaboration service that makes it possible for you and your employees to work anywhere, at anytime.
- Collaborate within your organisation
- Mobile working
- Flexible service options
- Easy setup, simple management
- Access to enterprise technology
- Security, availability and data backup
- Anti-Virus and Anti-Spam protection
Hosted Microsoft Exchange 2010 key business benefits
- Business email – including your calendar, document repository, contacts list, collaboration tool and even a historical archive.
- Benefits of a Microsoft Exchange Server – without the overhead of purchasing and managing the server in house.
- Remote storage – All the emails are stored on the servers in a centralised data repository allowing users to connect from multiple machines such as laptops, PCs and mobile devices at the same time and keeping all devices synchronised.
- iTek will deploy a complete Microsoft Exchange infrastructure without you investing in mail servers, software licenses, security, in-house email expertise, and ongoing system administration & maintenance
- Email to suit your business – iTek’s IT support allows you to fully utilise the business benefits of using a hosted exchange e-mail set up.
- Enhanced Security and efficiency – With enhanced security, Anti-Virus and Anti-Spam, automated and timely installation of anti-virus, security patches and other software updates, you will be able to fully focus on your core businesses.
- Email Anywhere – With iTek Hosted Exchange you can access your information anywhere, enabling you access to your emails, calendars, and contact information via a mobile device, or from any PC or Mac with an Internet connection. Mobile Access via ActiveSync/Direct Push.
- Fully managed solution – you do not have to worry about the security, integrity or delivery of your email again.
- Guaranteed uptime of 99.9%
Our affordable pricing makes it easy for companies of every size and any budget to take advantage of Microsoft Exchange’s power and flexibility and experience significantly lower cost of ownership.
iTek’s Hosted Exchange is priced on a ‘per user, per month’ basis, so you can grow or shrink the number of users each month to meet your company’s needs.
The price is £6 per month per mailbox and £8.50 per month per mailbox with an outlook 2010 license. The mailbox size limit is 25gb per mailbox. As above, all mail is SPAM filtered and virus check upon arrival and as part of the this price we also provide webmail and push e mail to all your current and future mobile devices.
Please contact us with any questions or for a quote on 01539 898125 or use the enquiry form on our website.