- IT support Cumbria and Lancashire – iTek Computer Solutions offers the highest quality IT computer
support in Cumbria, from Kendal in the South Lakes, to Penrith and Carlisle in North Cumbria. To the south we cover North Lancashire including Lancaster & Preston. We provide an IT consultancy service for small and medium sized businesses
- Quick response times – As we are fairly local to most clients, we’re well placed to respond quickly in the event of a site visit being necessary. In most cases however, we can usually resolve most issues remotely.
- Wide knowledge of systems, experienced engineers – with years of experience we have developed an extensive knowledge of IT systems with both Microsoft and Apple Mac. As a result we are able to recommend the best system set up for your business, including back-up and anti-virus protection.
- Good diagnostic skills – our years of experience has given us the ability to diagnose problems quickly and accurately, saving you money and getting you back up and running in the quickest timeframe.
- Data recovery skills that are second to none – at iTek we are renowned for our ability to recover data when others say it can’t be done. We’ve invested heavily in technology to help us achieve a high level of success in the complex field of data recovery.
- Proactive approach – with our IT support contracts comes a proactive approach to server and network maintenance. As a result our clients enjoy far less system interruptions and downtime, this saving them money in the long run.
- Cost effective – we work smartly and so prevent issues before they turn into problems. We encourage our clients to take up one of our IT support contracts as this saves money and ensures a faster response time if and when you need this the most.
- Keep up to date with the latest developments in technology – OK, so we’re geeks at heart and love the way technology is developing so quickly. Even 5 years ago we would never have anticipated the leaps technology has made in such a short space of time. By investing in us you are also investing in the knowledge that keeps you one step ahead of your competitors and saves you the hassle of trying to keep up to date with all the changes. We’ll tell you what’s important and show you the best ways to get the most out of your IT systems.
- Experts in both Microsoft and Apple Mac systems – That means that whatever your preferred platform we can offer the same great service backed by our extensive knowledge and understanding.
- Plain English speakers – We don’t hide behind jargon and technical terminology. We try to explain everything to you in terms that you will understand. We won’t blind you with IT tech talk, just make sure know what we’re doing and why we’re doing it.
Your next step now is to call us on 01539 898 125 and we’ll take it from there.